1. Administrator - means etyydrewnianesklep.pl, which provides services electronically and stores and gains access to information in the User's devices.
2. Cookies - means IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on devices through which the User uses the Website pages.
3. Administrator's Cookies - means Cookies posted by the Administrator, related to the provision of electronic services by the Administrator via the Website.
4. External Cookies - means Cookies placed by the Administrator's partners via the Website.
5. Website - means a website or application under which the Administrator runs a website that operates in the domains dotpay.pl and dotpay.eu.
6. Device - means an electronic device through which the User gains access to the Website.
7. User - means an entity for which services can be provided electronically or with which a contract for the provision of electronic services may be concluded.
II. Types of cookies used
1. Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User's Device. It is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to enter Users' Devices. These files allow to identify the software used by the User and adjust the Website individually to each User. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain from which they originate, their storage time on the Device and the assigned value.
2. The administrator uses one type of cookie files:
Session cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until the end of a given browser session. The saved information is then permanently removed from the Device's memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
3. The User has the ability to limit or disable the storage and access to cookies on his Device. If you use this option, the use of the Website will be possible outside the functions which, by their nature, require cookies.
III. The purposes in which Cookies are used
1. The Administrator uses own Cookies for the following purposes:
user authentication in the website and providing user's session on the website:
correct configuration of selected Website functions, allowing in particular to verify the authenticity of the browser session;
optimizing and increasing the efficiency of services provided by the Administrator.
IV. Possibilities to determine the conditions of storage or access to Cookies
1. The User may independently and at any time change the settings for Cookie files, specifying the conditions for their storage and access to Cookies in the User's Device. Changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence, the User can make using web browser settings or by using the service configuration. These settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser's settings or to inform about each posting of Cookies on the User's device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
2. The User may delete Cookie files at any time using the functions available in the web browser he uses.