I GENERAL INFORMATION
1. The presented products are given in gross prices - they include VAT tax. At the time of ordering, the price displayed on the product is binding on the parties to the transaction.
2. Orders can be placed via the website.
3. The order fulfillment depends on the product availability in warehouses or at the store's suppliers. In the case of unavailability of the goods, the customer is informed by e-mail about the status of the order and it is possible to choose nsp. solutions: partial fulfillment of the order in a binding sale situation, extension of the waiting time or cancellation of the whole order. The online store reserves the right to cancel the order without giving a reason.
4. The released photos display the goods, however, slight visual deviations from the actual state are possible.
5. The purchase and sale contract is considered binding when the order is confirmed by the store's service / e-mail /.
II. ORDER FULFILLMENT
1. The necessary condition for completing the order is filling in the form of the purchase of the product, including the telephone number. After accepting the order, the store employee will confirm his acceptance by e-mail.
2. Any corrections to orders may be submitted by e-mail or by phone - however, provided that the order has not been previously processed.
3. The order is processed the next business day - after recording the amount for the purchased goods on our account. With the "cash on delivery" option, the shipment is carried out on the next business day. The courier company delivers the parcel to the addressee usually within 24 hours from the moment of sending, but not later than on the 7th business day. In the situation of temporary lack of goods from the store, the waiting time for a parcel may be extended - however, it is always consulted with the customer by email or by phone.
4. We deliver ordered goods via courier DPD. The buyer covers the delivery cost in the amount specified in the store's price list. The cost depends on the method of delivery and payment method and is always placed on the order form.
5. According to the Act, the client has 14 days to return.
1. The data of the Customer who created an account on the Website or placed the Order shall be processed to the extent necessary to maintain the account or perform the Transaction, in accordance with Art. 18 of the Act on Electronic Services (Journal of Laws No. 144 of 2002, item 1204, as amended). The administrator of personal data is RBS s.c. (as defined in Part II, point 1 of the Rules). Information regarding the protection and processing of personal data of the Customer can be found in the email message provided to the Customer via the Website, including the feedback referred to in Part V, paragraph 6.
2. A customer who intends to receive current commercial information regarding the promotion and news in the Store should enter on the Website in the newsletter tab, an e-mail address to which he wants to receive such information electronically and / or tick in the appropriate window, active in setting up an account, willingness to receive such information . For the processing of customer data as part of the newsletter service, the provisions of paragraph 1 shall apply accordingly.
3. Customers have the right to inspect their data, correct them and request their removal. A customer who intends to correct his personal data or request their removal should send a message from an electronic address appropriately used to create an account, execute a Transaction or use the newsletter in the service.
4. Customer's data may be processed for marketing and information purposes regarding the Store's offer to the extent that the Customer has consented to it, in accordance with art. 23 sec. 1 point 1 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data (consolidated text Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101, item 926, as amended).
5. Data transmissions made via the Website are protected against unauthorized access (eg SSL transmission protocol).